Dominican blowout- begins with a thorough shampoo and conditioning experience. Next the hair is sectioned, set on large magnetic rollers, and dried under a hooded dryer. Finally, the hair is round-brushed in small sections to produce a sleek and voluminous result.
The Dominican blowout is only different from a traditional blow dry because it generally begins with a roller set and is used almost exclusively on very curly textures of hair.
Prices for the Dominican blowout mirror those of other textured hair blow-dries. They range between $15-$75. The Dominican blowout keeps the client’s hair smooth and full of body until the next shampoo.
The most innovative & effective professional smoothing treatment in the world!
Through the use of a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex and a proprietary polymer system, the Brazilian Blowout actually improves the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle.
The end result is smooth, healthy, conditioned hair with radiant shine.
WHAT TO EXPECT:When you arrive at the salon, the process is as follows.
- Stylist will shampoo your hair with the Brazilian Blowout specially formulated Anti-Residue Professional Shampoo to prepare your hair for the optimal smoothing result.
- After towel drying, your certified Brazilian Blowout stylist will divide your hair into sections and begin to comb the Brazilian Blowout Professional Treatment through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section with the solution.
- Solution will surround each hair shaft with protective protein layers to smooth and flatten the cuticle.
- Stylist will then blow-dry your hair as straight as possible with a flat or round brush.
- Once the hair is dry, the Stylist will divide the hair into four sections and begin using a flat iron to further straighten the hair in 1 - 1¾ inch sections.
- Once complete, the Stylist will rinse the hair (no shampoo), towel-dry and apply the Brazilian Blowout Masque to further seal in the professional formulation. After 60 seconds, the stylist will rinse the hair once again and towel dry.
- The Stylist will then apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to further seal the cuticle and assist in detangling the hair prior to the final blow dry.
- The Stylist will then blow dry the hair straight one final time and style as desired.